We will be offering two seatings on the evening of 4th of July for a one time only 6 course tasting menu.
Reservations will be available at 5pm for guests that would like to have dinner, and continue the rest of their evening elsewhere, and 7:30pm for guests that would like to watch the fireworks from the restaurant.
$150 per person, with optional wine pairings available.
- Pastrami, steamed bun, white kim chi, Russian dressing
- Chilled summer squash soup, tempura blossom tempura, chèvre, dill
- Grilled cucumber, summer fruit, nasturtium, salmon roe
- Poached sockeye salmon, tomatoes, seashore herbs, consommé
- Smoked Skagit Valley brisket, kohlrabi, coriander
- Glazed cherries, brown butter ice cream
menu is subject to subtle variation
Reservations and tables are saved on a first come first serve basis. Please call Drew at the restaurant to hold your space for this highly sought after event.